Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Introduction

I decided to launch a new blog in honor of my other great love (besides popular music and my partner)--reading. For the last two and a half years I've enjoyed writing a popular music blog, http://wwadh.blogspot.com/, which will continue, but I wanted an outlet to write about books. My taste is mostly for contemporary fiction, with the occasional foray into genre fiction (science fiction, mystery, crime fiction), older fiction (including classics), or non-fiction. I intend to write about what I'm reading, what I've read, and what I want to read, as well as any author sightings (I'm lucky to live just 3 blocks from a well-known local bookstore that features a different visiting author practically every night). So without further adieu...onward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a blog! And I get to leave the first comment. Woohoo!